- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
For a complete description of the TPR-met fusion, see PubMed ID: 3821733
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBABE-puro TPR-Met was a gift from Bob Weinberg (Addgene plasmid # 10902)
For your References section:The melanocyte differentiation program predisposes to metastasis after neoplastic transformation. Gupta PB, Kuperwasser C, Brunet JP, Ramaswamy S, Kuo WL, Gray JW, Naber SP, Weinberg RA. Nat Genet. 2005 Oct . 37(10):1047-54. 10.1038/ng1634 PubMed 16142232
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.