|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11001||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6021
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Yeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)3456
Entrez GeneRSC2 (a.k.a. YLR357W)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SmaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SmaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRS415-RSC2 was a gift from Francisco Malagon (Addgene plasmid # 11001)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.