pET-22b DT 51E/148K
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11081||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerEMD Biosciences
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namediptheria toxin
Insert Size (bp)1600
Mutation51E/148K, catalytically inactive
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Note: the author's sequence is a wildtype DT sequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET-22b DT 51E/148K was a gift from John Collier (Addgene plasmid # 11081)