pAcGP67A - murine TfR
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12392||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9761
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nametransferrin receptor
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2000
MutationSee comments section
Entrez GeneTfrc (a.k.a. 2610028K12Rik, CD71, E430033M20Rik, Mtvr1, TFR, TFR1, TR, Trfr, p90)
/ Fusion Proteins
- leader peptide from baculovirus protein gp67 (N terminal on insert)
- 6X-His tag (N terminal on insert)
- Factor Xa cleavage site (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EagI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5' AAT TTAA AAT gAT AAC CAT CTC gC 3'
- 3′ sequencing primer 5' gAA gCg ggT CCA AgT TTC CCT g 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
The murine TfR sequence bp 367-2292 (of the ORF) was cloned into the pAcGP67A vector. The construct includes a short 3' UTR (past the stop codon at bp 2292). The TfR fragment was PCR amplified to introduce an EcoRI site at the 5' end and an EagI site at the 3' end. This was subsequently cloned into the corresponding EcoRI/EagI sites of pAcGP67A. The murine TfR was fused 3' to a gene segment encoding the hydrophobic leader peptide from the baculovirus protein gp67, a 6X-His tag, and a factor Xa cleavage site.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAcGP67A - murine TfR was a gift from Pamela Bjorkman (Addgene plasmid # 12392 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12392 ; RRID:Addgene_12392)