|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13087||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nametoll-like receptor 4
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2500
MutationAmino acids 1-19 have been replaced with mammalian signal sequence (SALLILALVGAAVA) followed by Flag tag
Entrez GeneTlr4 (a.k.a. Lps, Ly87, Ran/M1, Rasl2-8)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV30
- 3′ sequencing primer CMV24 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mTLR4 flag was a gift from Ruslan Medzhitov (Addgene plasmid # 13087)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence.