Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14868||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepRSET B
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameC kinase activity reporter
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis/Xpress (N terminal on backbone)
- CFP (N terminal on insert)
- YFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Article Citing this Plasmid
CKAR was amplified to include a 5' BglII site and a 3' SalI site and cloned into pRSETB cut from BamHI to XhoI.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRSET B-CKAR was a gift from Alexandra Newton (Addgene plasmid # 14868 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14868 ; RRID:Addgene_14868)
For your References section:A genetically encoded fluorescent reporter reveals oscillatory phosphorylation by protein kinase C. Violin JD, Zhang J, Tsien RY, Newton AC. J Cell Biol. 2003 Jun 9. 161(5):899-909. 10.1083/jcb.200302125 PubMed 12782683
Map uploaded by the depositor.