-2701 hTSP2 promoter Luciferase
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15816||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTSP2 promoter
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2685
Entrez GeneTHBS2 (a.k.a. TSP2)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
2685bp insert of hTSP2 promoter includes exon 1A and exon 1B.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:-2701 hTSP2 promoter Luciferase was a gift from Paul Bornstein (Addgene plasmid # 15816 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15816 ; RRID:Addgene_15816)
Map uploaded by the depositor.