|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16493||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)600
Mutationamino acids 1-200 of Smad3
Entrez GeneSMAD3 (a.k.a. HSPC193, HsT17436, JV15-2, LDS1C, LDS3, MADH3)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GST-Smad3-MH1 was a gift from Bert Vogelstein (Addgene plasmid # 16493 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16493 ; RRID:Addgene_16493)
For your References section:Human Smad3 and Smad4 are sequence-specific transcription activators. Zawel L, Dai JL, Buckhaults P, Zhou S, Kinzler KW, Vogelstein B, Kern SE. Mol Cell. 1998 Mar . 1(4):611-7. 10.1016/S1097-2765(00)80061-1 PubMed 9660945
Map uploaded by the depositor.