|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16539||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
|Cloning Grade DNA||16539-DNA.cg||2 µg of cloning grade DNA in Tris buffer||1||$95|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerVogelstein Lab
- Backbone size (bp) 4867
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- Luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site See map (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site See map (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer RVprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Information for Cloning Grade DNA (Catalog # 16539-DNA.cg) ( Back to top )
Cloning grade DNA is suitable for use in PCR, cloning reactions, or transformation into E. coli. The purity and amount is not suitable for direct transfections.
- Amount 2 µg
- Guaranteed Concentration 100 ng/µl +/- 5 ng/µl
- Pricing $95 USD
- Storage DNA can be stored at 4℃ (short term) or -20℃ (long term).
Addgene has verified this plasmid using Next Generation Sequencing. Results are available here
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBV-Luc was a gift from Bert Vogelstein (Addgene plasmid # 16539 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16539 ; RRID:Addgene_16539)
For your References section:PPARdelta is an APC-regulated target of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. He TC, Chan TA, Vogelstein B, Kinzler KW. Cell. 1999 Oct 29. 99(3):335-45. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)81664-5 PubMed 10555149