M64 pGEX4T-1-TEV-human beta cat domain N(1-137)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
Gene/Insert namebeta catenin
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)411
Mutationamino-terminal residues 1-137
Entrez GeneCTNNB1 (a.k.a. OK/SW-cl.35, CTNNB, MRD19, armadillo)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI / XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Description: This is an amino terminal human beta catenin residues 1-137 downstream of the GST fusion. Cloned as a BamHI-SalI fragment into BamHI and XhoI sites.
Reference: Made by Ken-Ichi Takemaru.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:M64 pGEX4T-1-TEV-human beta cat domain N(1-137) was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 17205)
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.