|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17587||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8904
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Insert Size (bp)3000
Entrez Genepsidin (a.k.a. Dmel_CG4845, CG4845, Dmel\CG4845, ird16)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CG4845/pUAST-HA was a gift from Denise Montell (Addgene plasmid # 17587)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.