|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18697||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namephotoactivatable GFP
Insert Size (bp)700
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byJ. Lippincott-Schwartz (paGFP)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:paGFP was a gift from Karel Svoboda (Addgene plasmid # 18697)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.