|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21029||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1800
Entrez GenePBX1 (a.k.a. CAKUHED)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PBX1A-pCMV1 was a gift from Corey Largman (Addgene plasmid # 21029 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21029 ; RRID:Addgene_21029)
Map uploaded by the depositor.