|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21537||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3500
Entrez GeneAGO4 (a.k.a. EIF2C4)
/ Fusion Protein
- NHA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Dra I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR V (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:NHA-Ago4 was a gift from Edward Chan (Addgene plasmid # 21537)
For your References section:The C-terminal half of human Ago2 binds to multiple GW-rich regions of GW182 and requires GW182 to mediate silencing. Lian SL, Li S, Abadal GX, Pauley BA, Fritzler MJ, Chan EK. RNA. 2009 May . 15(5):804-13. 10.1261/rna.1229409 PubMed 19324964
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.