|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21719||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Insert Size (bp)678
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cggacgcagatctcgagctcaagc (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pE2-Orange-N1 was a gift from Benjamin Glick (Addgene plasmid # 21719)
For your References section:Noncytotoxic orange and red/green derivatives of DsRed-Express2 for whole-cell labeling. Strack RL, Bhattacharyya D, Glick BS, Keenan RJ. BMC Biotechnol. 2009 . 9():32. 10.1186/1472-6750-9-32 PubMed 19344508
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.