|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22084||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)475
Entrez GeneFgf2 (a.k.a. Fgf-2, Fgfb, bFGF)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SmaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site SmaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Full length coding region, PCR clone. The insert can be cut out with EcoRI and XbaI.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mFGF2 was a gift from Gail Martin (Addgene plasmid # 22084)
Map uploaded by the depositor.