pLenti X2 Zeo/pTER shMDC1 (764-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22194||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
Vector backbonep156RRL-sinPPT-CMV-GFP-PRE/Nhe I
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5587
Vector typeLentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStbl3, 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameshMediator of DNA damage checkpoint 1
Insert Size (bp)58
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Sal I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer H1forw
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti X2 Zeo/pTER shMDC1 (764-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22194)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.