|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22524||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4058
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameFirefly Luciferase
Insert Size (bp)1652
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Eco RV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7forw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Vector made by Stefania Nicoli (University of Massachusetts Medical School).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEF-ENTR-LUC (SN1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22524 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22524 ; RRID:Addgene_22524)