|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22573||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6521
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameubiquitin specific peptidase 20
Alt nameKIAA1003, LSFR3A, VDU2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneUSP20 (a.k.a. LSFR3A, VDU2, hVDU2)
/ Fusion Proteins
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site GATEWAY_LR (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site GATEWAY_LR (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CAGCCCTCACTCCTTCTCTAGG
- 3′ sequencing primer CAAGCGGCTTCGGCCAGTAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-HA-USP20 was a gift from Wade Harper (Addgene plasmid # 22573)
For your References section:Defining the human deubiquitinating enzyme interaction landscape. Sowa ME, Bennett EJ, Gygi SP, Harper JW. Cell. 2009 Jul 23. 138(2):389-403. 10.1016/j.cell.2009.04.042 PubMed 19615732
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.