pCMV E2F1 E132
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6200
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
Gene/Insert nameE2F1 E132
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneE2F1 (a.k.a. E2F-1, RBAP1, RBBP3, RBP3)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site - (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site - (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Bglob-intron-F
- 3′ sequencing primer Bglob-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Recloned from D. Cress CMV Invitrogen
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV E2F1 E132 was a gift from Kristian Helin (Addgene plasmid # 24224)
For your References section:Heterodimerization of the transcription factors E2F-1 and DP-1 leads to cooperative trans-activation. Helin K, Wu CL, Fattaey AR, Lees JA, Dynlacht BD, Ngwu C, Harlow E. Genes Dev. 1993 Oct . 7(10):1850-61. 10.1101/gad.7.10.1850 PubMed 8405995
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.