|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24311||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerNaldini/Trono (Addgene #12252)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6074
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameEF1alpha-dnhTcf4 // SV40-PuroR
Alt namedominant negative tcf4
Alt namepuromycin N-acetyltransferase
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4114
Mutation31 first amino acids of hTcf4 have been deleted.
Entrez GeneTCF7L2 (a.k.a. TCF-4, TCF4)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (vec) and AvaII (insert) (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGCCCGAAGGAATAGAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer AACGGGCCACAACTCCTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
This plasmid requires a 2nd generation lentiviral packaging system.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EdTP was a gift from Roel Nusse (Addgene plasmid # 24311)
For your References section:Lentiviral vectors to probe and manipulate the wnt signaling pathway. Fuerer C, Nusse R. PLoS One. 2010 . 5(2):e9370. 10.1371/journal.pone.0009370 PubMed 20186325
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.