|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24765||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepRSF-1b (Invitrogen)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3793
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)117
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- GB1 (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHYRSF1-02 was a gift from Hideo Iwai (Addgene plasmid # 24765 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24765 ; RRID:Addgene_24765)
For your References section:Segmental isotopic labeling of multi-domain and fusion proteins by protein trans-splicing in vivo and in vitro. Muona M, Aranko AS, Raulinaitis V, Iwaï H. Nat Protoc. 2010 . 5(3):574-87. 10.1038/nprot.2009.240 PubMed 20203672