|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26034||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2946
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)758
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR2 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attL3 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
"p3E" refers to 3' entry clones flanked by R2-L3.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:808 p3EmirCherry was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 26034)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.