- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8747
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin and Chloramphenicol
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Growth instructionsccdB Survival 2T1 strain (Invitrogen), or equivalent, must be used to propagate plasmids carrying the ccdB gene.
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)2853
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer DSCP F: GAGCTCGCCCGGGGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer LexA R: CACCTGATAGTGTCCCTCTA (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBPnlsLexA::GADflUw was a gift from Gerald Rubin (Addgene plasmid # 26232)
For your References section:Refinement of Tools for Targeted Gene Expression in Drosophila. Pfeiffer BD, Ngo TT, Hibbard KL, Murphy C, Jenett A, Truman JW, Rubin GM. Genetics. 2010 Aug 9. ():. 10.1534/genetics.110.119917 PubMed 20697123
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.