|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28003||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6866
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameATP sensor Kd: 3.3 mM
Insert Size (bp)1836
/ Fusion Proteins
- mseCFP (N terminal on insert)
- mVenus (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site Gateway-based cloning (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Gateway-based cloning (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pPMA-For 5'-AACAATCGTTAATAATTAATTAATTGG
- 3′ sequencing primer pHybLex_rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
AT1.03 is composed of mseCFPdeltaC11, in which 11 C-terminal amino acids were truncated, Bacillus subtilis F0F1 ATP synthase subunit epsilon with
V9T/V42K/F67T/L78T mutations, and cp173-mVenus.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDR-GW AT1.03 was a gift from Wolf Frommer (Addgene plasmid # 28003 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28003 ; RRID:Addgene_28003)
For your References section:Dynamic analysis of cytosolic glucose and ATP levels in yeast using optical sensors. Bermejo C, Haerizadeh F, Takanaga H, Chermak D, Frommer WB. Biochem J. 2010 Dec 1. 432(2):399-406. 10.1042/BJ20100946 PubMed 20854260