|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28267||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET15-MHL (Addgene plasmid 26092)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7737
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePDB: 3PEH, 3PEJ
Alt nameHSP90, N-terminal domain
Insert Size (bp)789
Mutationcontains N-terminal domain.
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag with TEV cleavage (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site LIC (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site LIC (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PP-HSP90 (3PEH) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28267 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28267 ; RRID:Addgene_28267)