|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||30505||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2792
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsAny strain that has LacI repressor.
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1796
Entrez GenegusA (a.k.a. ECO111_2086)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI, XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI, PstI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gacgaactccaattcactgttccttgc
- 3′ sequencing primer ggagagcgttcaccgacaaacaacag (Common Sequencing Primers)
In our experience, plasmid yields are highest when cells are harvest at late log stage.
Note that this plasmid also confers resistance to Spectinomycin, but Addgene provides it in an Amp stab.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pp2.1-PT5-lacI-gusA-specR-pp2.2-IMBB was a gift from Ichiro Matsumura (Addgene plasmid # 30505 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:30505 ; RRID:Addgene_30505)
For your References section:Expression vectors for the engineering of genes and genomes in Acinetobacter baylyi ADP1. Murin CD, Segal K, Bryksin A, Matsumura I. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2011 Oct 21. 10.1128/AEM.05597-11 PubMed 22020504