- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2989
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namerepeat HD8
Insert Size (bp)118
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pTC14_F2 (caagcctgattgggagaaaa) (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHD8 was a gift from Adam Bogdanove & Daniel Voytas (Addgene plasmid # 30981)
For your References section:Efficient design and assembly of custom TALEN and other TAL effector-based constructs for DNA targeting. Cermak T, Doyle EL, Christian M, Wang L, Zhang Y, Schmidt C, Baller JA, Somia NV, Bogdanove AJ, Voytas DF. Nucleic Acids Res. 2011 Apr 14. ():. 10.1093/nar/gkr218 PubMed 21493687
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.