|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31152||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1257
MutationGlutamic acid 87 changed to Arginine
Entrez GeneMITF (a.k.a. CMM8, COMMAD, MI, WS2, WS2A, bHLHe32)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-Tag4A-MITF-M (E87R) was a gift from Yardena Samuels (Addgene plasmid # 31152)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.