|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31158||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2810
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namebasal adenovirus E1b TATA element
Alt nametranscriptional start site from carp b-actin gene
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site Gateway (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Gateway (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13pUC-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer M13rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
"p5E" refers to 5' entry clones flanked by L4-R1
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:474 p5E-basprom was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 31158)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.