LHP1468 - VPS23
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Full plasmid sequence is available only if provided by the depositing laboratory.
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneSTP22 (a.k.a. YCL008C, VPL15, VPS23)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
HA tag is likely 3xHA and likely C-terminal
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LHP1468 - VPS23 was a gift from Linda Hicke (Addgene plasmid # 32239)
Map generated by Addgene from plasmid data.