LHP1468 - VPS23
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32239||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneSTP22 (a.k.a. YCL008C, VPL15, VPS23)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
HA tag is likely 3xHA and likely C-terminal
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LHP1468 - VPS23 was a gift from Linda Hicke (Addgene plasmid # 32239)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.