- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 13150
Modifications to backboneUSERBstBI fragment replaced with lacZ amplicon
Vector typeBacterial Expression ; bacterial gene addition
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsFollowing transformation and plating on rich Ampicillin (100 ug/ml) at 30C, restreak at 42C without drug on plates containing rhamnose and Xgal to obtain strains with insertion of mTn7(phi-lacZMS33) into attTn7
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert namelacZ ORF with long 5'UTR
Insert Size (bp)3217
GenBank IDAAC73447.1 Gene ID: 945006
- Promoter rhaBp
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site USERBstBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site USERBstBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GATCTAAACTATGACAATAAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Amplification and sequencing primers for verifying insertion into attTn7:
glmS-proximal (Tn7R side)
pstS-proximal (Tn7L side)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMS34 was a gift from Elisabeth Raleigh (Addgene plasmid # 32297)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.