LHP1048 - pFB-RSP5
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32434||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneRSP5 (a.k.a. YER125W, MDP1, MUT2, NPI1, SMM1, UBY1)
- Promoter P-P10 and P-Pol
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer polyhedrin_fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LHP1048 - pFB-RSP5 was a gift from Linda Hicke (Addgene plasmid # 32434)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.