p4978 pcDNA4-E6AP III E550L
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32891||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneUBE3A (a.k.a. ANCR, AS, E6-AP, EPVE6AP, HPVE6A)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis Express (N terminal on backbone)
- T7-tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR V (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p4978 pcDNA4-E6AP III E550L was a gift from Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 32891)
For your References section:Biochemical analysis of Angelman syndrome-associated mutations in the E3 ubiquitin ligase E6-associated protein. Cooper EM, Hudson AW, Amos J, Wagstaff J, Howley PM. J Biol Chem. 2004 Sep 24;279(39):41208-17. Epub 2004 Jul 19. 10.1074/jbc.M401302200 PubMed 15263005