|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35663||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5256
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert name7 mutant miR-122 target sites
Insert Size (bp)153
- Promoter SV-40
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR V (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Apa I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ttggagcacggaaagacgatg (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSV40 7xmutmiR-122T was a gift from Phillip Zamore (Addgene plasmid # 35663 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:35663 ; RRID:Addgene_35663)