|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45381||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Total vector size (bp) 8612
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2984
Mutationchanged mSrc Tyrosine 529 to Phenylalanine
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- mCerulean (C terminal on insert)
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- Myr (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pUSE-Src-YF-UniRapR-mCerulean-myc was a gift from Klaus Hahn (Addgene plasmid # 45381)
For your References section:Rational design of a ligand-controlled protein conformational switch. Dagliyan O, Shirvanyants D, Karginov AV, Ding F, Fee L, Chandrasekaran SN, Freisinger CM, Smolen GA, Huttenlocher A, Hahn KM, Dokholyan NV. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Apr 23;110(17):6800-4. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1218319110. Epub 2013 Apr 8. 10.1073/pnas.1218319110 PubMed 23569285
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.