|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45830||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6190
- Total vector size (bp) 6991
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)801
- Promoter GAL1
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CTGGGGTAATTAATCAGCGAAGCG
- 3′ sequencing primer GTACGAGCTAAAAGTACAGTGGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byPlasmid pRS314 from PMID:2659436
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRS314-4M5.3 was a gift from Dane Wittrup (Addgene plasmid # 45830)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.