|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45968||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGL3 basic
- Total vector size (bp) 5566
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer cgggcctcttcgctatt (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-Luc was a gift from Ralf Kuehn (Addgene plasmid # 45968 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45968 ; RRID:Addgene_45968)