|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47609||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Modifications to backboneThe KpnI-BglII fragment containing hMyoX was inserted into the KpnI-BamHI sites of the pEGFP-N3 vector. This cloning strategy destroyed the BglII and BamHI sites.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namemyosin X
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EGFPN3-hMyoX was a gift from Emanuel Strehler (Addgene plasmid # 47609)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.