PurposeExpresses KLF3 in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49102||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
- Total vector size (bp) 1035
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameKrüppel-Like Factor 3(KLF3)
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1035
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GACAATGACATCCACTTTGC
- 3′ sequencing primer CGTCAAGTTTGGCGCGAAAT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMT3-FLAG-KLF3 was a gift from Merlin Crossley (Addgene plasmid # 49102 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49102 ; RRID:Addgene_49102)
For your References section:KLF3 regulates muscle-specific gene expression and synergizes with serum response factor on KLF binding sites. Himeda CL, Ranish JA, Pearson RC, Crossley M, Hauschka SD. Mol Cell Biol. 2010 Jul;30(14):3430-43. doi: 10.1128/MCB.00302-10. Epub 2010 Apr 19. 10.1128/MCB.00302-10 PubMed 20404088
Map uploaded by the depositor.