|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49387||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeCre/Lox ; donor vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namev-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1487
Mutationtga to cca at nt 1725 with respect to GenBank ID BC000479
Entrez GeneAKT1 (a.k.a. AKT, CWS6, PKB, PKB-ALPHA, PRKBA, RAC, RAC-ALPHA)
- Promoter none
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHN (6 repeating His-Asn subunits) (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer CAT-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDNR-hAkt1 was a gift from Randall McKinnon (Addgene plasmid # 49387 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49387 ; RRID:Addgene_49387)
Map uploaded by the depositor.