PurposeBinary retroviral pl. (puromycin). Zipper (PacI/ClaI):Linker (GGGGS)X2+IFP-F. In the second MCS, the Plum fluorescent protein is cloned in between PmeI/SalI. Confers ampicillin resistance to DH5α.
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52907||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter Unknown
/ Fusion Protein
- L-IFP-F (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Unknown
- 3′ sequencing primer Unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLpC-Zipp.-L-IFP-F+Plum (mammalian) was a gift from Stephen Michnick (Addgene plasmid # 52907)