PurposeTranslational reporter for KLF4
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62983||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6470
- Total vector size (bp) 7028
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameKLF4 partial sequence
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)558
MutationFragment 2086-2639 of KLF4
Entrez GeneKLF4 (a.k.a. EZF, GKLF)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- firefly luciferase (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PmeI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer Luc-F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13pUC-Fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMIR-Report-Luc-KLF4-K6S was a gift from Michael Ruppert (Addgene plasmid # 62983 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62983 ; RRID:Addgene_62983)
For your References section:A KLF4-miRNA-206 autoregulatory feedback loop can promote or inhibit protein translation depending upon cell context. Lin CC, Liu LZ, Addison JB, Wonderlin WF, Ivanov AV, Ruppert JM. Mol Cell Biol. 2011 Jun;31(12):2513-27. Epub 2011 Apr 25. 10.1128/MCB.01189-10 PubMed 21518959
Map uploaded by the depositor.