PurposeExpress sgSOD1 in mammalian cells of human.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||63711||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
- Total vector size (bp) 9707
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesgSOD1, CAG promoter, mCherry, puro
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BstXI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer agatccgacgcgccatctcta (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSLQ1653_sgSOD1 was a gift from Stanley Qi (Addgene plasmid # 63711)
For your References section:Small Molecules Enhance CRISPR Genome Editing in Pluripotent Stem Cells. Yu C, Liu Y, Ma T, Liu K, Xu S, Zhang Y, Liu H, La Russa M, Xie M, Ding S, Qi LS. Cell Stem Cell. 2015 Feb 5;16(2):142-7. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2015.01.003. 10.1016/j.stem.2015.01.003 PubMed 25658371