PurposeTheophylline riboswitch D derivatives 03
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65943||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1800
- Promoter Tac
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PstI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDA03 was a gift from Justin Gallivan (Addgene plasmid # 65943 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65943 ; RRID:Addgene_65943)