|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67712||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genemir126a (a.k.a. dre-mir-126, dre-mir-126a, mir126)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site DraI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site DraI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F
- 3′ sequencing primer M13R (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pME-mir126new was a gift from Nathan Lawson (Addgene plasmid # 67712)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.