pSG5-FLAG-mEKLF Zinc Fingers
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67837||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4076
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
MutationZinc Fingers are amino acids 287-end; this numbering is based on amino acid 19 as the initiator Methionine; See depositor comments below on mutations G299S, T305S
Entrez GeneKlf1 (a.k.a. Eklf, Nan)
- Promoter SV40
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site StuI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SV40pro-F2 (CCCCATGGCTGACTAATTTTT)
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40 poly A Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Mutations G299S, T305S have no functional consequences.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSG5-FLAG-mEKLF Zinc Fingers was a gift from James Bieker (Addgene plasmid # 67837 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67837 ; RRID:Addgene_67837)
For your References section:Unanticipated repression function linked to erythroid Kruppel-like factor. Chen X, Bieker JJ. Mol Cell Biol. 2001 May;21(9):3118-25. 10.1128/MCB.21.9.3118-3125.2001 PubMed 11287616