PurposeExpression of murine EKLF (nucleotides 71-1215) driven by SV40 promoter
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67838||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4076
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneKlf1 (a.k.a. Eklf, Nan)
- Promoter SV40
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SV40pro-F2 (CCCCATGGCTGACTAATTTTT)
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40 poly A Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSG5-mEKLF was a gift from James Bieker (Addgene plasmid # 67838 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67838 ; RRID:Addgene_67838)
For your References section:A novel, erythroid cell-specific murine transcription factor that binds to the CACCC element and is related to the Kruppel family of nuclear proteins. Miller IJ, Bieker JJ. Mol Cell Biol. 1993 May;13(5):2776-86. PubMed 7682653