PurposeN-terminal tagging with mCitrine using URA3 as a selection marker in S. cerevisiae.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69854||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
- Total vector size (bp) 4756
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namemCitrine minus start and stop codon
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)701
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (use 3' primer)
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:POM42-mCitrine was a gift from Liza Pon (Addgene plasmid # 69854 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:69854 ; RRID:Addgene_69854)
For your References section:Characterization of Fluorescent Proteins for Three- and Four-Color Live-Cell Imaging in S. cerevisiae. Higuchi-Sanabria R, Garcia EJ, Tomoiaga D, Munteanu EL, Feinstein P, Pon LA. PLoS One. 2016 Jan 4;11(1):e0146120. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0146120. eCollection 2016. PONE-D-15-33334 [pii] PubMed 26727004