Purposeluciferase reposter with 229 bp of the HSV TK promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71256||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerCockerill lab, Addgene plasmid 71248
- Total vector size (bp) 6297
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameThymidine Kinase promoter
- Promoter HSV Thymidine Kinase
/ Fusion Protein
- luciferase (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Sacl (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site PvuII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
JM109 are the cells used by the author for pXPG and its derivatives.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTK229 was a gift from Peter Cockerill (Addgene plasmid # 71256 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71256 ; RRID:Addgene_71256)
For your References section:The human IL-3 locus is regulated cooperatively by two NFAT-dependent enhancers that have distinct tissue-specific activities. Hawwari A, Burrows J, Vadas MA, Cockerill PN. J Immunol. 2002 Aug 15;169(4):1876-86. PubMed 12165512